About the Report –
The report titled “IN- CRUX – Renewable Energy” is a monthly magazine, which provides complete overview of the renewable energy sector. It gives the monthly updates on recent development in renewable energy segment. In this edition, we cover “Scheme for Enhancement of capacity from 20,000 MW to 40,000 MW for “Development of Solar Parks and Ultra Mega Solar Power Projects”. The scheme aims to provide a huge impetus to solar energy generation by acting as a flagship demonstration facility to encourage project developers and investors, prompting additional projects of similar nature, triggering economies of scale for cost-reductions, technical improvements and achieving large scale reductions in GHG emissions. All the States and Union Territories are eligible for benefits under the scheme. States with good solar potential which have not yet submitted proposals would be encouraged for setting up of solar parks. The Nodal Agency of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India (GOI) would be Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI).
Major Section under this Monthly Report Section:
• Policy Document
• Regulatory Updates
• RE- News
• REC – Trading Data
• Projects Update
• Company Profiles : ACME and INOX
• Recent Bid Details
• Tenders Details
The Idea of this monthly report is to provide brief idea about the recent development in the renewable energy sector which includes the monthly regulatory updates, news, recent project updates and list of upcoming tenders.
Snapshot of REC trading result on IEX Platform
Who should purchase this “In- Crux”?
• Developers, consultants, executives whoever is interested in the Indian renewable energy sector
• Venture capital & Private equity firms exploring investments and other opportunities in this domain
• International firms keen on investing in the Indian RE sector can get a recent updates and details about the
Indian renewable energy sector.
Why You Should Buy this “In- Crux”?
• There is a lot of inaccurate and inauthentic information available on the internet, in newspapers and various
other sources which can skew investor decision-making into renewable energy sector. In this report, the
developers will gain access to highly accurate and reliable data
• The report provides the reader critical market intelligence on financing information of various renewable
energy projects in India
• This report will help industry consultants and companies align their market-centric strategies